Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Foot slave

i LOVE my Queen's sexy feet, and i am so grateful that She loves my foot fetish, and loves that i love to worship and pamper Her feet! 

Last night, we got home late from work, and went to bed fairly soon.  When i came in our bedroom, my beautiful Queen was lying on Her stomach on top of the covers, looking SO hot and sexy!!  Her feet were up in the air, looking SO hot and sexy, i couldn't resist crawling up onto our bed and kissing them.  I kissed the sole on Her left foot all over before giving in to the uncontrollable urge to lick.  As i began licking, She moaned how good it felt which spurred me on to more vigorous licking of Her sole and in between Her toes.  It wasn't long before She was cumming with a toe-curling orgasm! 

After letting her recover for a few minutes while i massaged Her calves, i began kissing and licking the sole of Her right foot.  Oh, how i LOVE the taste of Her feet!!!  Soon She was having another intense orgasm, just from me licking and kissing the soles of Her feet!!  i LOVE this Woman SO, SO, MUCH!!! 

After She recovered from Her second orgasm,  i gently massaged lotion into each foot, and massaged her calves before crawling into bed with Her.  She layed Her head on my chest, as She does every night, and soon we drifted off to sleep.

i love and adore my Wife's feet, and i am SO thankful that She allows me to be Her foot slave!! ❤👣❤


3 comments:

  1. Oh yes my horny hubby/slave, as I was lying on our bed waiting for you to come to bed, I was feeling VERY sexy and turned on myself because I KNEW the reaction I would get from you when you walked in and saw me laying naked on my stomach with my luscious, curvascios sexy butt exposed with my feet up in the air just taunting you! I knew you would not be able to resist smelling and kissing my feet as well as my beautiful behind that you love to worship...and oh worship it you sure did! BUT before that, the orgasms you gave me licking my feet were amazing...I loved it when you started using your whole tongue licking so vigorously, all of your saliva getting my feet so wet, then turned into my pussy becoming so wet and throbbing until I climaxed! Then finish me off my worshipping my entire body with those amazing lips of yours...then falling asleep on your amazing chest Mmm, it was heaven! I do love you so very much my adoring husband/slave!
    Your Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, my beautiful Queen!! i LOVE my life with You!! ❤❤👣⛓🔒❤❤

      Delete

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!