Sunday, November 10, 2019

Thank You, my Queen!

As i lie here in our bed this morning and look at You sleeping, so beautiful and sexy, i am SO thankful for You!!  Thank You for finding me, and marrying me!  Thank You for enslaving me!  Thank You for caging my cock and keeping me locked in chastity!  Thank You for proudly wearing the key to my chastity cage on your necklace for all to see!  Thank You for requiring me to be naked when we are at home!  Thank you for using me as a service slave to make every aspect of Your life easier!  Thank You for using me as your sex slave to keep You satisfied, sexually!  Thank you for using me to satisfy all of Your sadistic desires!  Thank you for giving me tasks to complete for You!  Thank You for being my Dream Girl!  Thank You for owning me!!
i LOVE YOU, my QUEEN!!!  ❤❤⛓🔒❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!