Sunday, September 29, 2019

Another Amazing Day

Wow!  my Queen and i have the most amazing life!  We are SO fortunate to have finally found each other!!  i am so deeply in love and in lust with Her!!!

Yesterday was my 6th day of being locked  full-time in my chastity cage.  my Queen has kept me locked part-time for the past two years, locking me every morning and usually releasing me at night.  But i am really thankful She is keeping me locked for a longer period of time.  i don't know how long this will be, but She seems to like my increased level of servitude and submissiveness, and i am loving everything about it!

For the last two years, my Queen has worn the key to my cock cage on her necklace every day while i am locked.  She often gets asked what the key is for, and she answers that it is the key to my heart.  That answer has always satisfied everyone's curiosity until yesterday.  my Queen was visiting with a mutual Female friend of ours, and She asked what the key was for. my Queen gave Her the standard answer, and our friend then asked if my Queen had me locked in a chastity cage!  Of course, my Queen told Her the truth, and they had quite a wonderful conversation about our relationship and D/s lifestyle.


How wonderfully humiliating this is for me!!!  i love being "outed" this way...objectified...humiliated!  Most husbands would probably be angry at their wives for revealing something so private to a friend of theirs, but i think it's hot!  My mind can't help but wander to thoughts of how our friendship with this person may evolve and expand in new and exciting directions...  Thank You, my beautiful Wife and Queen!!!

Then, to top off a very wonderful day, last night after we got home, i stripped naked as usual.  i waited on my knees, lotion in hand, in front of my Queen's recliner, ready to worship and massage Her beautiful sexy feet.  After She was seated, comfortably,  i began be kissing Her foot all over which lead to licking between Her toes, and finally sucking on Her toes.  She loves for me to do that, and it wasn't long before She had a very intense orgasm!  She is the only Woman i have ever known who can cum just from having Her toes sucked!!  It's AWESOME!!

i gave that foot a long, thorough lotion massage before returning to my kneeling position and beginning to worship Her other lovely foot.  After applying lots of soft kisses, and licking thoroughly between Her toes, i began sucking each toe...gently dragging my bottom teeth across the pad of each one, then vigorously massaging Her toe pads with my tongue.  She came again, hard and intensely!!  i finished with Her lotion massage on that foot and we went to bed with Her falling asleep with Her head lying on my chest.  A perfect ending to an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!