Monday, September 30, 2019

First Full Week In The Cage




Today marks one full week of being locked in my cage 24/7.  i actually LOVE it!!  i've been locked part-time on a daily basis, for the most part, over the past two years, but my Queen has usually released me at night.  We had this little ritual every night where i would kneel on our bed, and She would play with my nipples to get me hardin my cage before unlocking it for the night.  We also has a ritual  every morning where i would put on my cage and then present myself for Her to snap the padlock shut.  We would then have breakfast before i was allowed to get dressed.  So, i do miss those little rituals.

But, i am loving being caged all the time, now!!  I am SO HORNY all the time!!!  And my Queen is loving how much more attentive i am to serving Her needs.  i feel so much more submissive and really feel owned!! 

Last night we had another amazing foot worship session!  She had two or three VERY intense orgasms just from me sucking on Her toes!!  i love kneeling or sitting at her feet and pleasuring Her in this way!  Can't wait until tonight when i can do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!