Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Locktober???



Today is October 1st, and according to the chastity blogs i follow on Tumblr, it is the 1st day of "Locktober".  It is a challenge to all chastity key holders to keep their men locked in chastity cages for the entire month of October, with no release.  my Queen hasn't given me any indication of Her desire to participate in this challenge, but i invite Her to do so if it would please Her.


Over the past week, i have grown into the feeling of being caged 24/7.  Oh, i still suffer from the pinches and pulls on my balls, and the frustration of not being able to become fully erect.  But, at the same time, my masochistic mindset has me loving every minute of it.  Every time i bend down to pick up something off of the floor at work and feel the painful tug on my balls, i think of my Queen and the fact that She owns me.  When driving, and my jeans are pinching the skin on the head of my cock as it protrudes out from between the bars on my cage, i think of my Queen Who owns me.  Every time i walk into the men's room and proceed past the urinals to the stalls where i must sit like a girl to pee, i think of my Queen Who owns me.  i am so thankful for my Queen  Who owns me!!  i LOVE BEING OWNED!!! i LOVE BEING CAGED!!! i LOVE my WIFE and QUEEN!!!  ❤⛓🔒❤







2 comments:

  1. Oh yes my slave, we WILL be doing this challenge...I am excited to see where this takes us!! I have enjoyed your 'extra' submissiveness this past week very much...and as you know a man with the licking and sucking ability like you have is a VERY useful slave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, my Queen! i love You and worship You!!❤❤🔒⛓❤❤

      Delete

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!