Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A Weekend of Hell

Lately, i have been thinking a lot about a fantasy i have held for a long time.  my Queen and i have discussed this fantasy in depth, and i being the masochist that i am, and She being the wonderful sadist that She is, we become VERY turned on by it!  Basically, it is about me being held captive as Her prisoner for an entire weekend, and being subjected to constant pain, humiliation and torture throughout the duration of my captivity.

We have a spare bedroom in our home that we are planning on converting into a dungeon/playroom which would be a perfect place to make this fantasy a reality.  Or, we have even discussed renting a secluded cabin in the mountains with a suitable bedroom, basement, or garage that could be converted into a temporary dungeon.  At any rate, She could choose to invite some of our scene friends to participate, which would add an element of surprise and offer variety to the ordeal i must undergo.

So my fantasy begins on a Friday evening after work  and ends on Sunday evening.  My Queen has me write and sign a contract that serves as our agreement that i give my consent to anything that may happen to me for the duration of my imprisonment.  This includes anything short of permanent injury requiring medical attention.  If She allows others to participate, She will supervise to ensure my safety.  The contract also states that my imprisonment and associated torture will be for a 48 hour duration, and any request or demand made by me to end it sooner will be denied.  i, for some reason, NEED to experience this, and i need it to be REAL!!  i don't want to be able stop it or control anything about it.

So, here is what i am envisioning, and of course, my Queen will have complete control over how this all plays out, and what of this She will use in Her actual scene, if any of it.   Except for my cock cage, i am kept completely naked for the entire time of my imprisonment.  Unless my Queen releases me to accommodate some activity that would require it, i am chained by the neck to an anchor in the floor or wall that is short enough to keep me from being able to even sit upright on the floor.   For the most part, i must remain lying down, or on my hands and knees.  My meals, must be eaten from a dog dish, and my hands will be cuffed behind me or otherwise restrained to make eating difficult.

My food will consist of table scraps or other unpleasant but not unhealthy choices made by my Queen.  My only drink is water i must drink from a dog bowl that My Queen often refills with Her pee.  For my bathroom needs, i am given a chamber pot for a limited time at various intervals throughout the day and night.

my Queen will visit me at times of Her choosing to use me for Her sadistic pleasure.  These visits may include sexual activities with Her and/or others, but always will include some kind of pain, humiliation, or torture for me to endure.  I will dread to hear Her enter the room, as i know Her visit will involve more pain for me.  i will be gagged while being tortured to quiet my screams, and will be blindfolded at various times at the discretion of my Queen.

In addition to my neck chain, during much, if not all of my imprisonment i will be bound or restrained in some way.  Often i will be tied in some sort of predicament bondage, and left to suffer for the enjoyment of my Queen.   A baby monitor with a video camera will be used to watch every move i make when my Queen is not in the room with me.  This will be for safety reasons, and also for my Queen's enjoyment as She watches me suffer for her entertainment.

Whatever happens during the weekend, i want to be sore and feel totally used and abused afterward.  I want to have marks, cuts, scratches, bruises and even mild burns on my skin to reflect the tortures i have endured.  But most of all, i want to know that my Queen's sadistic side has been temporarily satisfied, and that She achieved the sexual satisfaction She enjoys from these types of scenarios. ❤⛓🔒❤





1 comment:

  1. Thank You, my Queen, for being excited and willing to put me through this experience that i crave so much!! i LOVE You!!! ❤⛓🔒❤

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!