Saturday, October 26, 2019

i Am The Luckiest man In The World!!

i am the luckiest, most fortunate,  blessed man in the world, to be married to my beautiful, sexy Wife and Queen!!  i have needed Her and searched for Her my entire adult life!  And, She tells me that She has done the same for me.  😊❤❤
One of the countless reasons i am so grateful for Her is because of the way She has embraced this FemDom lifestyle.   She tells me that, throughout Her life, She always had thoughts and fantasies along these lines, but was never able to act on any of them for various reasons.  She said She was always the bossy one, growing up, who liked getting Her own way, and having things done the way She wanted them to be done, but She was never able to carry that bossiness into the bedroom...until now.  She says i have brought that out in Her, allowing Her to BE Herself.  And, in turn, She has allowed me to BE myself as well!


i have always yearned for someone who would take control of our relationship...take initiative in the bedroom...be the boss...use me for Her pleasure and allow me to make HER life easier.  i LOVE when She says things like, "slave!  I need my coffee warmed up." Or, "slave!  I can't reach my reading glasses." when they are on the table by Her recliner, just out of reach from Her comfortable, reclined position.  i LIVE for the opportunity to serve Her needs in this way!

Last night, we were relaxing in the livingroom,  my Queen in Her recliner, reading... me lying, naked on the couch, as She likes me to do so She can look at Her property.  She got up to use the restroom and when She returned, She was holding Her favorite rawhide, knotted flogger.  She said, "slave!  On the floor between my legs!", as She seated Herself on the front edge of Her recliner.  i licked Her to one or two orgasms, and then She ordered me into the bedroom to continue with our fun.  That knotted flogger really HURTS, and She really gets off on the pain She inflicts as She beats my back with it!  The closer She gets to cumming, the harder and faster She hits me!  It is VERY intense!!
i licked Her to several more orgasms (i lost count) before She said "I'm done with you." And we returned to our places in the living room.  I LOVE things like this!!!

This morning, She woke up to use the restroom, and i was already awake.  When She returned, i felt my pillow being jerked out from under my head as She straddled my face.  "Lick off My pee!" She said. "I didn't wipe in the bathroom...your tongue is better than toilet paper!"  Oh, how i LOVED that!!  She took delight in rubbing Her pussy all over my face as i lapped up every drop of Her pee!  Then, i continued licking, quickly bringing Her to a couple of orgasms, as i reached up and played with Her nipples.


Afterwards, as we were spooning under the covers, she began playing with one of Her nipples, and i, the other.  Soon, She was cumming again, and shortly thereafter,  again!  She rolled over and played with mine, teasingly,  but stopping short of allowing me to cum.  i LOVE how Her keeping me denied and locked, makes me so much more submissive.  i would do anything for Her!!


Yes, i truly AM the luckiest man and slave in the world!!!  Thank You, my Queen, for taking complete ownership of me and using me for Your pleasure.  my pleasure comes from pleasing You!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes my dear kinky slave/hubby, I do enjoy using your tongue and mouth as my toilet paper so much...especially when you least expect to be used for such a purpose!! You are INDEED a lucky man to be used in all of the dirty, kinky and perverted ways I like to use you for my pleasure and of course denying you yours! You are a good obedient man, always doing your best to serve and please me. I do believe I will keep you.
    Your Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, my beautiful, sexy Wife and Queen!! ❤⛓🔒❤

    ReplyDelete

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!