Saturday, October 12, 2019

Oh, What a Night!

Oh, what a wonderful night it was last night, because my Queen is SO wonderful!!!  i could tell She was planning something for the evening as we drove home from work, because She was not talking much, and seemed to be deep in thought for much of the hour-long drive.  As soon as we walked in the house, She told me to go get my cuffs and come back to the living room.  i did as instructed, and She had me do a strip-tease for Her before putting the leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles.

She then had me meet Her in the bedroom where She gave me instructions on how She wanted the hang-ups (heavy nylon/Velcro straps with D rings) attached to our log bed.  While She was in the bathroom, i prepared our bed as She wished, and per Her instructions, fastened my ankles to the lower log bed rail, and my wrists to the upper log rail on the canopy, where i stood and waited for my Queen.

When She returned, i could see that She was naked except for the strap-on that She was wearing.  Oh, how beautiful and sexy She is!!!  She came up behind me... Her sexy, firm breasts rubbing against my back... Her arms around me... her fingers tweaking my pierced nipples!!  Oh, how i love Her soft, sexy, feminine touch and caresses!!!  She is SO beautiful and sexy!!!  i am, truly,  the luckiest man in the world to be married to this incredible, sexy, extraordinary woman!!!


My Queen also has a sadistic side, which i love and also need!  And soon, Her loving caresses came to a halt as she picked up Her flogger and began using it on my backside.   This particular flogger is made of softer leather, so it doesn't cause as much pain as a couple of Her other ones, but it was only for a warm-up.  Soon She switched to the multi-cane thing that REALLY hurts, and then a pingpong paddle and  finally, Her favorite cane.  She worked me over for quite a while, while switching back and forth between implements,  and had me crying out in pain many times during the ordeal.  i believe She came at least once, and maybe twice while inflicting me with all that pain.  It was AWESOME!!!

After that, She released me and had me lie across the bed while She attached my wrists to chains locked onto the headboard and footboard logs.  She fastened my ankles together and lubed up Her strap-on.   It had been a while since She had fucked me in the ass, so i was pretty tight and it really hurt at first, but i soon got used to it and relaxed a bit.  My Queen fucked me hard as she pulled my head back by the hair and sctatched my sore back with her sharp fingernails.  She cam two or three more times, and then pulled out and released me.

After removing Her strap-on,  She had me lie on my back while she straddled me and sat on my face.  i LOVE it when She sits on my face!!!  She came a couple more times as i licked and sucked on Her clit and tongue-fucked Her pussy.  my Queen is a sexual dynamo!!  i have never seen a Woman who can cum so many times in a row!!

Then, She told me to kneel between Her legs while She lied on her back and masturbated with Her vibrator.  She told me She wanted to see me jack off and cum.  She placed Her foot in my face for me to lick, which always drives me over the edge, and i soon, was squirting cum all over her.  i can't remember how long it had been since i was last allowed to cum, several months at least,  so i came a lot!!  There was a lot built up in there!!  Then, She made me lick up all of my cum from Her body before She came a few more times herself from using Her vibrator!!

Afterwards,  She got dressed and told me to clean everything up and put it away.  i felt wonderfully used and abused!  i NEED this FLR, FemDom lifestyle!!  i LOVE it!!!  Thank You, my beautiful, sexy Wife and Queen!!!  i LOVE serving You!!!   ❤❤⛓🔒❤❤





No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!