Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Back In The Cage

After my Queen so graciously allowed me 36 hours of reprieve from being locked in my cock cage 24/7 for the past two weeks, i am back in my cage again today, and loving it!  Of course, i was not allowed to cum, nor did i want to cum.  i love the feeling of horniness and submissiveness i feel when being denied for long periods of time.  In fact, i recently read a very interesting post in another blog about this phenomenon. Check it out at:
https://femaleleduniversity.tumblr.com/post/188207710093/ejaculation

i switched to the larger cock ring that came with my cage, which i'm hoping will help with the tightness when my balls try to retreat from the cold.   i thought i had been using the smallest ring, but discovered that i had been using the medium sized one of the three.

Other than the soreness i mentioned in my last blogpost, i have actually grown to love being caged, and all that it represents.  I LOVE the fact that my Wife/Queen has control of my manhood in this way!  She does own me, and so She has every right to lock up Her slave's cock if She wants to.  Her owning me, completely, is O/our choice, and O/our destiny.  W/we both believe that W/we were destined to meet up at this point in our lives to fulfill contracts we made with each other during O/our life between lives.  And W/we believe that i have been Her slave in previous lifetimes.  W/we have, literally, been searching for each other O/our entire lives!  That's why O/our previous relationships and marriages felt so empty...like there was always something missing.

i love and adore my Queen, and i am thrilled as She takes control of more and more of my life.  Her taking active control of my cock has been an interesting and exciting journey, and is one more step toward the deep level of control and ownership i crave.  ❤⛓🔒❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!