Thursday, October 31, 2019

Last Day of Locktober. Now NOvember?

Today is October 31st, Halloween, and the last day of Locktober.  Our original intent in participating in Locktober was for my Queen to keep me locked in my chastity cage 24/7, for the entire month, and deny me orgasms as well.  We managed to do that for the first couple of weeks.  However, because of the design of my chastity cage, with the hinge in the cock ring constantly digging into the underside of my scrotum, i developed a sore there, and My Queen released me for a weekend to let it heal.  She also allowed me to masturbate for Her that weekend, and made me lick up all of my cum.  She hadn't allowed me to cum for a few months before that, so there was a LOT built up in there!

Ever since then, She has been unlocking me almost every night before we go to bed, and re-locking each morning.  This past weekend, She allowed me to be unlocked the entire weekend, as She and i were together the whole time.  Also, yesterday was a snow day, and i got the day off work, so my Queen left me unlocked the entire day and all night.  This works well for us.  i get some relief from the pain of the cock ring every night, but when my Queen and i are not physically together, i am still locked for Her.

The last couple of days we have had our grandson staying with us, so a lot of our usual routines and protocols have been suspended.  i really miss them!!!  Yesterday, being home all day with my Queen, i was SO horny!!!  My nipples were actually aching for Her to abuse them!  my nipples are pierced, and She really gets off on abusing my nipples and keeping them sore.  This  pic is of me with my stirrup piercings.

 Sometimes when we are lying in bed, She will pinch and twist my nipples so hard that i am begging Her for mercy, and She will cum from seeing me in so much agony!  i LOVE that!!  She REALLY has a sadistic side when She can cum with no physical stimulation, but just by the act of inflicting pain on me.

Her sadistic side used to scare me a little when we were first dating, but at the same time, it excited me!  i realized that She was the real deal.  i craved a woman who would actually get extreme pleasure from making me suffer, and She was that woman!  i NEED that!  i told Her i loved that, but the only thing i asked, was that She keep me tightly restrained and gagged.  Tightly restrained for Her safety, as i get angry and raving mad because of the pain sometimes, and my first and only instinct is to fight back.  Gagged because i need to be able to scream out without worrying about the whole neighborhood hearing it.

my Queen has warned me that over time the pain and suffering She inflicts upon me will get worse.  She pushes my limits all the time, and i welcome that!  This is one of the reasons that our weekend of hell fantasy is so appealing to both of us.  It will be an opportunity to really experience S&m in the most true form.  She can live out Her nastiest sadistic fantasies and i can live out my sickest masochistic fantasies.  We both need this!!


my Queen bought me a new gag recently, a leather bit-gag, but we haven't had the opportunity to try it out yet.  I've been seeing some penis gags on Tumbler, which look interesting too.  Being gagged with Her dirty panties and socks is a huge turn on for me.  Maybe someday She will pee in Her panties, and then stuff them in my mouth and gag me with them... 😉😁❤

So now that Locktober has come to a close, will we be participating in NOvember?  Yes, i believe we will.  We will be participating at the level that works for us.  Will i be allowed to cum during NOvember? That, is entirely up to my Queen.   😊❤⛓🔒❤



No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!