Thursday, October 3, 2019

my Birthday

Today, Locktober third, is my birthday.  i LOVE knowing that i will spend the day and night locked in my chastity cage!  Yes, i could ask my Queen to release me for the day, and allow me to cum, but that would be pointless.  For one thing, that would defeat the purpose of participating in Locktober.  Also, my asking would be disrespectful to my Queen, as it is Her decision as to whether i should be locked or not.  i am Her property, and She ultimately controls every thing about me. Not as in micro-managing my every move, but but by setting rules based upon Her expectations of how She wants me to act and behave.

i LOVE the dynamics of how our Female Lead Relationship (FLR) works!!  my Queen has certain expectations of me.   For example,  She expects me to always put Her wants and needs first.  i love that!  She expects for me to be a gentleman, to be Her knight, Her protector, Her loyal servant.  i love that!  She expects me to help make Her life easier in any way i can.  i love that!  She expects me to obey Her commands, immediately, and never keep Her waiting.  i love that!  She expects me to follow Her rules about me being naked whenever we are inside our home together.  i love that!  She expects me to listen to Her rants after She has had a difficult day, and not try to offer advice.  i am learning that!   i could go on and on but my point is that i LOVE catering to my Wife's wants and needs more than my own.  i LOVE submitting to Her!!

i LOVE how much more submissive i feel, the longer i am not allowed to cum!  She has controlled the frequency of my orgasms for the past two years, and we both have come to the realization that the longer She makes me wait between orgasms, the more submissive i am.  I really can't remember how long it has been since my last orgasm.  Probably a month or two.  But Her locking me in the cage has just heightend my level of submissiveness to the point where i would do absolutely anything She asks of me.  She truly OWNS me!!

my Queen asked me what i wanted for my birthday.   i told Her i really didn't want anything other than a birthday spanking, and to have my new chain collar permanently attached.  We plan to go out tonight, as we do most every Thursday to see our friends perform and to visit with our other friends that are fans.  But, no matter how the day plays out, the most important thing...the thing i will love the most, is spending time with my beautiful Wife and Queen!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!