Friday, October 4, 2019

Awesome Birthday

What an awesome birthday i had yesterday!!!  It was a busy day, though, with work, then rushing home to get the camper ready for this weekend's camping trip.  But all day, i was semi-hard in my cage in anticipation of the evenings activities.

my Queen and i drove to work separately, and it is Her expectation that whenever i am home before Her, i am to greet her at the door, naked and on my knees, hands behind my back.  I love doing this!!  Sometimes She will text me during the day and give me specific instructions on how She wants me to present myself, like whether i should be in my leather collar, or wearing my wrist and ankle cuffs, or wearing my bra and hot pink panties etc.  i LOVE obeying Her wishes, and pleasing Her when She arrives!!

Yesterday evening,  i finished with my chores and took a shower, then i laid out a variety of chains, my cuffs, a few paddles, Her favorite floggers, and a cane, for Her approval on which items to take with us on our camping trip.  Soon, She sent me a text saying She was about five minutes away.  This was my signal that it was time to kneel, naked by the door and wait for Her car to pull in the driveway.

After greeting Her at the door, we both hurried to get dressed for our night out to celebrate my birthday.  We had wonderful night with our friends, and listening to some awesome music.  Of course my Queen seized every opportunity to objectify me, which i found delightfully humiliating!  😁

When we got home, She told me to get naked and wait for her in the bedroom.  i did as instructed and then helped her fasten a set of heavy-duty velcro straps to the middle of the side rails on both sides of our heavy log bed.  She directed me to put on my leather wrist and ankle cuffs and lay on my belly across the bed, where she securely attached me to the bed, my feet on one side and my hands on the other side.

She selected a pingpong paddle, a leather slapper, and a cane of sorts (i don't  really know what it's called) that has multiple small canes about 3/16" gathered into a handle on one end, and loose on the other end.  She climbed up on the bed, made Herself comfortable and after a brief warm-up period, started giving me my birthday spanking!  Of course, She made me count each one of the swats, sometimes spacing them so close together, it was hard for me to keep up!  She alternated between the implements and laughed and giggled as i cried out in pain.  Sometimes She can cum just from whipping or caning me, but i don't know if She did this time.  At any rate, as much as i had wanted this spanking from Her, i was glad when it was over!

After releasing me, she let me check out my bright red ass in the mirror before chaining me to the headboard and footboard for the night.  i LOVE when She chains me to the bed for the night!!  No, i don't sleep very well, but i love waking up and realizing i am chained.  It is such a wonderful feeling!!  And being locked in my cock cage just adds to the whole experience!  I can constantly feel my semi-erection, and it makes me feel SO wonderfully submissive!!!  i LOVE IT!!!

THANK YOU, my QUEEN  for a wonderful birthday!!!!!   i LOVE YOU!!!  😘❤⛓🔒❤😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!