Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Two Weeks In The Cage

It's been two solid weeks that i've been locked in my chastity cage 24/7.  The past couple of days have been a hard struggle for me, not because of my desire to get hard or cum, but because of the almost constant pain of the ring locked tight around my scrotum.  i use the smallest cock ring that came with my device, because in the past, i've had trouble with  my right testicle slipping through the larger ring and retreating up inside me whenever i would get cold.  The smaller ring prevents this from happening, but it becomes so tight when i am cold, that it really causes extreme pain to the skin of my scrotum.

My Queen and i went camping over the weekend,  and there was a cold wind blowing a good part of the time, which caused me to be cold.  The cock ring on my cage was extremely tight all weekend, and i developed a sore spot under my ball sack from the hinge on the ring.  Last night, the pain had become almost unbearable.   my wonderful, awesome Wife and Queen saw how much i was suffering and took pity upon me.  She released me for the night, to let me heal up some, and told me to not wear my cage today, either.  i am still in chastity, just not wearing my cage today.

i love and appreciate my Queen so much!!!  As much as She enjoys watching me suffer for Her, She knows when i've reached my limit, and when to give me some relief.  i am SO grateful to be owned by Her!  i absolutely, love adore Her with all my heart, body, mind and soul!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!