Thursday, October 10, 2019

Delightfully Sadistic

Yesterday was a much better day being locked back in my chastity cage.  The larger cock ring allowed some movement of the device, and other than an occasional pinch, was much more comfortable to wear.

my Queen has a delightful sadistic side, and really gets off on my suffering for Her.  Usually, She enjoys knowing that my cock cage is causing me some pain and suffering, thus keeping Her authority and the fact that She owns me on top of my thoughts.  But She also loves me, and cares about my health and well-being. 

Just wearing the steel cock cage 24/7, with the constant weight of it hanging from my manhood, is a constant reminder that She owns me.  For example, at work, the device causes pain in my balls every time i  have to bend or squat down to pick up something from the floor.  i also have to be careful when getting out of the car, to avoid pain in my balls, or pinching of my cock or ball sack.  i have to pee sitting down, as the cage causes the stream to split into multiple directions.  Also, after peeing, cleanup is much more of a chore, involving stuffing toilet paper in through the openings of the cage and drying myself and the cage.  Lying on my stomach is an interesting task, as well.  Licking my Queen's pussy while She relaxes on the bed is challenging, as the cage does not want to lie flat under me without pinching my balls.  So, yes, in every thing i do throughout my day, i am constantly reminded of Who owns me, and i am SO grateful for Her!!

It was wonderful to get back into naked slave mode yesterday evening!  Our grandson had been staying over for the past two nights, so our usual protocol was suspended.  But yesterday evening we were able to resume our normal routine of me worshipping my Queen's feet before giving them a nice long lotion massage.  She had a couple of nice orgasms while i sucked Her toes, and then She had me lick Her pussy while She whipped my back with Her favorite flogger.  She came again with me moaning during a flurry of painful lashes on my back!  Yes, i am a masochist and She is a sadist!  i LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Although this blog/journal is primarily for my Queen and me, followers and positive comments are welcome!